Mar 19

 Woke up too early with no felt tremors- had to urinate. Stayed in bed, slept for an hour or two longer- woke up with mild tremor in upper body 

My left arm and hand felt jittery this morning. It resembled the earlier phase, my hands were a slightly twitchy again when I move them

Went swimming and became confused at how much time has passed. I always spot the wall clock then track it in order to swim for 30 min after. I started at what I thought was 11:55am then noticed that it 11:30am later. I can't remember if I started at 11:55am or 10:55am. Regardless I made a mental note to leave when the big hand touches 25 after. It did, and I couldn't believe how fast it was. I was just warmed up so I decided to go 15 minutes after.

I haven't noticed much vertigo today so far. Hands are still jittery, I think my anxiety amps this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2 2022

Mar 24