Mar 24
Woke up obsessed with ideas. I let them brew all through breakfast. Dizziness is creeping in, nowhere near full effect but noticed
Higher mental stress occurred at work. Balance disorder came in at higher intensity. Manageable still. A nervous left arm as well
After a slow and controlled yoga session, my balance was near fully restored
Went to drawing group and felt a dose of balance disorder. It felt as if I would randomly lose sense of it in my arm, like my control would just slip momentarily while I drew. I drew well- I was able to hold the pencil still onto paper, but I didn't feel competent. Maybe it had something to do with the past awful interaction I had with the model, it was definitely on my mind as I noticed her presence and I suspect it was on hers as well since she made the effort to ignore me years ago
Comments
Post a Comment