March 2 2022

3/2/22

  • Been experiencing resting tremors for the past two days, I feel them when sitting, standing and lying down. Pretty low profile but sometimes considerably noticeable. It may be an off and on occurrence or nonstop with me ignoring it

  • Later that night I had a slow and meditative hour to read, I believe the tremors stopped or were great supressed as much

  • Went to bed right after and felt it again, I kept my body straight and focused on my breath and the tremors were stopped or suppressed, it was a great enough effort to ignore them. But I noticed exactly where it was coming from: my right leg in the glute area. I felt blood circulating there followed by abrupt muscle twitches in the thigh. Following that my thumb and index fingers twitched in a shorter manner but still as abrupt

  • During bed I also felt more movement in my abdomen than usual followed with sounds


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mar 19

Mar 24