Mar 13
Upper body tremors in back are present while in bed. I woke up with them. They fade in and out repeatedly
My balance improved after reading while bent over on my elbows on a table
My upper body tremors do not go away, sitting on my elbows or perhaps swimming may be causing this, my lingering low back pain or something else...
I went to church and sang hymns, perhaps that and the relief of my anxiety alleviated my upper body tremor. My ears were plugged too. Not sure if that helps. Either way, I look only to God to end my suffering
When I sit inclined in apanasana on my sofa the tremor goes immediately to my low back. When I sit regular it moves to my neck, the frequency quietly lingers for 15 or seconds then fades out then right back again
Sitting in this position has quieted tremor the most today- see photos. My balance is restored afterwards as well. Maybe closing my knees to my chest is restorative, I’ll try to sleep in fetal position and see what happens
Comments
Post a Comment