Mar 20
Woke up with no shakes. It’s early, I have to meet up an hour away at a park for a morning hike. Had breakfast, no shakes so far. Though, it may be my imagination but I feel that I have a tremor as an after effect from tapping onto my body even at light pressure. If I tap my fingers on my forearm or lap I could I can feel it drum throughout my body. Like I said it could be just me
I went hiking this morning and froze. After 3 hours I made it back to my car to warm up. It took at least 15 min before I could move my fingers again.Went to bed as soon as I made it home. This would make it the first in years- or ever- that I worked out every day of the week
I woke up at 4pm and watched television until I fell asleep again. I hardly remember any shaking besides the low and slow pace that sometimes goes through my whole body like a strong heartbeat
Comments
Post a Comment