Mar 9 2022

 

Woke up early with tremor on right side of head and neck

Et moves to the back of my head toward left side

3 hours have passed, I'm sitting in my chair. the tremor between my head and neck is still present and strong(like a spasm) in the mid left side, i feel like i'm slightly rocking rocking my upper body side to side at rest, not sure if it's intentional or involuntary, it feels related to vertigo

Muscle spasms located primarily at my right thigh and secondarily on the left thigh

Had breakfast and felt my head tremor suppress or go away, it did appear in leg instead, now as I type this it feels like the head tremor is creeping back in the head

When speaking on the phone and walking in a slowly in a circle I noticed that ET moves upwards out of my neck into the back sides of my head behind my ears. It feels like someone vibrating two fingers up and down there

Standing while holding a position that flexes my back and spine reduces the tremor

Ungulating my torso is a flexed position over my hip reduces tremor in my neck, my leg gets ET instead though 

Relaxation techniques reduce the tremor generally, after Tai Chi ET moves deeper in the neck towardrds the spine between shoulders, it goes away instantly after when i raise my forearm, shoulder, and hand to my chest then back again when i lower my arms down

Standing and typing this out made me discover more of that visible tremor in my left hand. I suppose it's holding my arm suspended in air with my wrist flexed that made it difficult. It's easier now that I'm sitting and resting my left arm. Right is still good to go 

Left side of my face is feeling slightly numb 

Yoga was slightly difficult. My balance has diminished but I pulled through, I noticed my balance being good while standing on my head and shoulders, it wasn’t until I went strolling in Walmart that I learned that my legs tremble every step. I’d say my tremors are worse after training but I’m hoping it will get better after I sleep 

While eating dinner last night I randomly felt tremor in my mouth leftside in the jaw muscle I believe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mar 19

March 2 2022

Mar 24