March 11 2022
I woke up with small muscle spasm in neck. It felt less like a tremor and more like a slow pace twitch or slightly above average circulation, back left side. I could feel it while moving and walking. As I stand with my arms raised to type this I feel this activity stopping when I paused finger movement then resume as I type. Shortly after came a similar twitch/pulse in my left mid to lower back. Still, not nearly as intense as yesterday.
I noticed there was tension late yesterday in my mid thoracic to cervical, I looked up posture tips and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv6CtwsgPHk
I'll try to keep this in my posture and see what happens soon, it does feel good but i may not look good, whatever
I paced back in forth practicing this posture tip, I feel tremor through my arms when I lift them but I noticed my balance has improved significantly, not much lateral swaying
An hour plus into this practice and I feel the sway coming in.
Noticed ET in neck when I spoke on the phone. I'm standing now and talking and I don't notice it. The longer I talk the more it comes in
I lost 5lbs but still constipated, small and daily BM
I went out to buy tea(non-caffeinated) and noticed an attendant at self-checkout. She had ET in her hands with hunched gait. I asked about her hands and said that I may soon have what she has, she nodded and added that she has Parkinson's. I waited for her to take care of a customer realizing that she's doing well with the disease. She said it happened suddenly in 2010 she shook uncontrollably and wildly according to her gesture, she went in for a deep brain stimulation procedure which, according to her, helped her symptoms greatly. I expressed to her that God's power is shown in our tragedy and successes, we shook hands and left to our business.
Comments
Post a Comment